Dreaming in the Pages

Books ... where dreams are better than reality

Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: The Beckoning of Beautiful Things (The Beckoning Series, #1) by Calinda B.

The Beckoning of Beautiful Things (The Beckoning Series, #1)The Beckoning of Beautiful Things by Calinda B.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favourite character(s) … This is a cross between Marissa, Sober Dober and Daniel. If I truly had to pick one it would be Marissa, she is so lost and expected to learn so much in just a few days.

What did you think of the ending? I liked how the author wrapped everything up, but I wonder if she left a tiny opening so there can be another book and create a series.

What is the time period in which the book happens? No exact time period is offered by the author but readers assume it is modern times, with talk about computers, airplanes, and Marissa being a graphics artist.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment