Dreaming in the Pages

Books ... where dreams are better than reality

Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: Time Killer by Todd M. Thiede

Time KillerTime Killer by Todd M. Thiede
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who was your favorite character? Jesse, enjoyed her outlook on life. Always cheerful.

Was the story credible? Yes, the story was credible. I can honestly see some idiot going crazy over people that might be wasting his time.

What did you dislike? Some book club members and I felt the story needed a little editing. Sometimes the author repeated things but used different wording.

Examples: "I have been following you and your family, watching you and Gwen, little Billy and Sandy in your daily lives."

Then a few sentences later: "Nonetheless, I have been watching all of you."

We understand the family was being watched. Do not understand why the author stated this two different times.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment