Dreaming in the Pages

Books ... where dreams are better than reality

Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Review: She by Shireen Jeejeebhoy

SheShe by Shireen Jeejeebhoy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Did the book end the way you expected? Yes, it ended the way, I thought it would.


Top 3 things I liked about the whole book – Detail Liked all the different types of doctors and their functions Ended with her returning to her old self, but better. Because of the enormous love she felt.


Top 3 things I liked about the main character – She was strong, she never gave up, she was open to new things.


Top 3 things I liked about the setting in this book – I liked the many different setting in this book. Gave it depth.


I received this book from Orangeberry Book Tours.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment