Dreaming in the Pages

Books ... where dreams are better than reality

Broken Pieces

Jack Canon's American Destiny

Monday, February 11, 2013

Review: Blown Circuit by Lars Guignard

Blown Circuit (Michael Chase, #2)Blown Circuit by Lars Guignard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What is the time period in which the book happens? In the spring, 20th century.

What part would you change in the story, and why? Just didn't want it to end. Michael is a multi-layered character and there are so many aspects to discover. I hope there are more books in the series.

What are your concerns about this book? No concerns at all. This was an enjoyable read that was well-written and I would definitely recommend this book to others.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment